Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gully Root


Gully root or anamu, it has been identified to reduce pain, kills bacteria, fungi, viruses and cancer cells, prevents tumours, lowers blood sugar and expels worms. The standard dosage in capsule form is 1-3g daily.

The root is thought to be more potent than the leaves. The Caribs in Guatemala crush the root and inhale it for sinusitis. In an in vitro study by Italian researchers in 1990, water extracts revealed that it retarded the growth of leukaemia and lymphoma cancer cells. A study published in 2001 indicated that anamu retarded the growth of brain cancer cells and liver cancer.

The standard dose for adults is the whole herb infused in a half cup of boiling water and taken two to three times daily.

1 comment:

Tracy Hawthorne said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr ehiaguna herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr ehiaguna has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr ehiaguna for natural treatment.
His email address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

How to use a Neti pot

New Patio

New Patio
New Patio

Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil
Try our 1 gallon coconut oil

Wild Rice with chezy cauliflower

Wild Rice with chezy cauliflower
Lunch on Wednesday...Wild Rice

Leaf of Life

Leaf of Life
Leaf of Life is great for coughs

Chocolate Ginger Mosse cake

Chocolate Ginger Mosse cake
Have u tried our CHOCOLATE layer cake

Kombucha

Kombucha
Making Kombucha Tea with fresh cane juice

Paradise Pizza

Paradise Pizza
Best pizza ever

Golden Apple Chez cake

Golden Apple Chez cake
Golden apple Mango Chez cake